We are here to help with all of your eye care needs
- Thorough, high-tech eye exams
- Contact lens fittings of all types including soft lenses, RGP "hard" lenses, and orthokeratology
- Co-management for laser and cataract surgeries
- Evaluation of most vision problems including glaucoma and cataracts
- Treatment of many types of eye infections
- Myopia management
- Frame styling to compliment your lifestyle
Outside prescriptions are welcome
Early detection of vision problems is critical in preventing blindness.
Annual eye exams are essential in protecting our precious gift of sight. The Optomap Retinal Exam allows Dr. Willis to have an ultra-wide view of the back of the eye. This allows her to diagnose diseases including Cancer, Hypertension, Age Retated Macular Degeneration, Retinal Detachment, Glaucoma, and Diabetic Retinopathy. The Optomap only takes a few minutes to perform and it is very affordable.